"There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind." ~C.S. Lewis

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Welcome

Hello, and welcome to my blog, chronicling my adventures to Mozambique and beyond. Below is a story I wrote reflecting my personal and spiritual growth over this past year in Cambodia. I am really excited to be heading off to Mozambique now with Mennonite Central Committee, starting a program to teach agriculture to high school students.

Check back in a couple of weeks for updates about my journey to Africa and the start of my orientation and training there. Please keep me in prayer as I head into this time of transition, new cultural experiences, and language learning as I get ready to serve in Mozambique for three years. On the right-hand bar, you can sign up to receive notification of new posts by email, or just send me a message at rastanden@gmail.com and I will make sure you know whenever there is a new post.

If you want to hear more about my adventures in Cambodia this past year, check out my old blog at rebeccasricepaddy@blogspot.com

All the best,
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment